Spring Comes in January!

Saturday, January 17, 2009







As I believe I've noted on numerous occasions, the weather here is just strange, but it's been beautiful outside. We took the girls to a huge park in the city today. I think we could do something new every weekend from now until June in this town, but this weekend was fun. Of course V was predictable and only wanted to swing. Little C was pretty happy, though, and we managed to get some good pics of everyone.

Everyone has a favorite food. Mine would be cream of mushroom soup- bizarre, yes, but comfort food for me. J's would probably be chicken fried steak, but I'm not sure what V's would be. I am positive that blueberries and mandarin oranges would be in the top 5, as well as cheese and apple juice, but not sure what number 1 would be. Poor Little C doesn't have any choices, so we'll have to wait and see if she inherits my love of condensed soups, but as for her sister she's a fruit baby.

I'm going to try and take the girls to a few playdates a week in February. We're going to be venturing out plenty of new places and the Mardi Gras Party is here at my house. Considering the last party we hosted was V's 1st birthday, it should be interesting. 10 moms and their offspring will pile in here to celebrate the biggest party of the year. Sounds stressful and fun all at the same time. I'm sure V will just LOVE sharing her toys and having kids everywhere. We have over a month to plan and stress, so we'll see.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks live Ava was having a wonderful time! I love the picture of you two on the slide. So when is the Mardi Gras party at your home? I could try to plan a trip down around that time to see if I could help you out. Let me know. I love the blog Crystal...