I am Still Alive- Contrary to the sporadic attempt by my offspring to change that

Wednesday, January 14, 2009



If I survive the next couple of years, it'll be a miracle. Better yet, if Little C survives V for the next couple of years it'll be a miracle of unsurpassed proportion. V loves her sister- don't get me wrong, but her love is a very INTENSE one. It's a little much for J & I on occasion, so poor Little C is just out of luck. I try to control el diablo (aka V) as much as possible, but she gets away from me sometimes. Anyways, I'm going to attempt to blog more, now that the breaking-in period is over. It seems to be getting easier recently, and we even venture out of the house most days. I'm also going to try and post some pictures of them, even though I'm super-uber-duper-paranoid about crazies coming and stealing my beautiful babies. So, if you're one of those crazies I'm warning you now that I'll skin you alive and do more awful things if you come near my progeny. This pic of Little C is great, she's so shell shocked, which is her general mood. She's awfully cute and getting bigger, finally. She's nowhere near V size. The one of V is perfect for her, trying to rock out in the yard. She is such a whirlwind of activity and doesn't slow down until she passes out at night (or for the occasional nap). They seem to be so different, which for some reason I didn't really expect. They keep me on my toes, though.

Crystal

1 comments:

Ray Anderson said...

Gracious, they're getting big! V is really cute - too early to tell about C. Maybe it's just the picture.
I'm on a 3-day a week schedule now. I work Tu-Th, but the new Associate Director's duties may be too much for that. Thinking about coming back full time.
Don't forget physics!
The place is not the same without you.
Thanks for the Christmas card - cute.