Introductions of sorts

Monday, August 11, 2008

So I've decided to start blogging about my exploits as a SAHM (Stay at Home Mom). This way I can feel like everyone else hears about the chaos that is my chasing a toddler and soon a newborn around. V is 15 months old and the best way I can describe her is a hyena. She climbs and runs and jumps and does lots of baring her teeth in defiance. She also screams and throws tantrums, making me wonder what I've done to deserve this. She and I should have some interesting battles over the next 30 years or so. We'll be adding to our "pack" soon with little C in October, so I'm thorougly exhausted and pretty anxious about the whole thing. We just went through a move and now are settling in and trying to figure out some kind of routine. As is to be expected, the only part V cares about is the food part, but I'm worried about everything else to fill the day. Well, I should nap while she naps- or at least put some clothes away.

1 comments:

misnomer said...

Dear Crystal, I loved your blog. You can see mine at sacramentodeltadiaries.blogspot.com. I get where you are coming from because I too am desperate to find some connection to the "real" world. The nursery pics look great. I especially loved the toile. Aunt Kathy