Under Quarantine

Monday, February 9, 2009






We've been sick. Croupy, gross, coughing and snot-rocket sick. V puked at school on Tuesday and was wheezing so they had me come get her. She's been home with me since then, under a regimen of steroids, albuterol, and baby motrin. I started to feel bad around Wednesday night, and now Little C is having some snot issues and getting pretty fussy. Such a joy. J asked me for Sudafed in the middle of the night, so I think he's been infected with our germs too. We did manage to go looking at baby stuff yesterday and we went to lunch on Saturday. I'm pretty sure V can go back to school tomorrow- thank God. I love her dearly but she's such a busy child. She needs something other than me- I guess I"m just too boring for her. Anyways, the weather here is beautiful-the positives of a tropical climate. I need to take the girls to the zoo this week, as I love it as much or more than they do. Well, I'm posting a couple of pictures so everyone will believe that my girls are growing. I'm also posting a picture of my "diaper station" that J organized for me last weekend in a moment of boredom. Anyone who knows me is aware of my clutter issue and the impulse I constantly have to organize and pick up. This is J's contribution to that. How great is it? Hope everyone is doing well!

0 comments: