I've been Bad.

Monday, March 2, 2009





I haven't posted in over a week! Today is J's birthday, and we went to eat German food on Saturday in celebration of said occasion. The girls were, of course, in rare form and we were to lucky to have made it through the event. V found a hidden love of tartar sauce and dipped all of her french fries in it, and had it all over her, up to her elbows. J & I took turns holding Little C and trying to eat at the same time. It didn't help that it took us almost an hour to get there. My girls' limit is around an hour and a half, so we knew we'd have issues. V has become the WORST car rider ever! She is miserable and her recently discovered throwing abilities don't help the situation for anyone involved (including Little C.) Anyways, I got J a cake with Happy Birthday written on it in Bavarian German, and it was shaped like a beer mug. Cakes have become fun for me & him to try to outdo one another. I had a quarter shaped cake for my birthday (which by the way could have fed an army.) and so this is our new venue for competition. We got him a Wii for his birthday and then he turned around and got me the Wii Fit to go with it. We've had fun playing the games and letting the system make fun of us for how badly balanced we are. I get smacked in the head with more panda heads and cleats than thought possible while playing the soccer game. We're trying to plan all of our travel for the next few months, to include a trip to see my family (two actually- one to each faction), a trip for V's birthday, a trip for Little C's christening, and a trip to see J's family (actually we see them during most trips since they are on the way.) Traveling with kids changes your entire outlook on the situation. It is truly a blessing to get there with everyone in one piece with no permanently hurt feelings or ruined clothes. We're not really happy about traveling with Little C until her problems are figured out, but we've become cautiously optimistic that she's getting a little better (okay J thinks she's better- I'm not convinced.) We'll see. Anyways, I'm posting some pics from the past week so enjoy.

0 comments: